“Our experience with the PRworks team has been tremendous. They are terrific at what they do and have been so easy to work with throughout the entire creative process. Their work has helped our practice reach additional patients who may never have known about us previously.”
Rick Habacivch, MHA
Hematology and Oncology Consultants of Pennsylvania, an independent medical practice in Camp Hill, Pa., sought to elevate its profile and break through the competitive Central Pennsylvania healthcare landscape to attract a greater share of cancer and blood disease patients. Additionally, the practice aimed to coalesce its distinct qualities into a cohesive brand, one that authentically conveys its compassionate approach and family atmosphere.
PRworks, an affiliate of Intrada Technologies, devised and implemented a multi-prong approach to lift the medical practice’s brand, effectively reach and engage its target audience, and generate new patient inquiries.
The approach included:
- Professional photography featuring the practice’s doctors, staff and facilities to create a library of images unique to the practice
- Brand messaging expressing the personality of the practice and appealing to patients’ desire for a caring and comfortable experience
- Web redesign incorporating the custom imagery and new messaging to create a welcoming and easy-to-use online experience
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to raise the new website’s standing on search engine results pages and increase web traffic
- A testimonial video series – featuring the practice’s doctors, staff and actual patients – to engage and educate prospective patients
- Social and online video advertising on Facebook and YouTube, strategically targeted to reach the desired audience
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) as an added tactic to increase visibility in search results and generate patients inquiries
Within the first couple of months after the website launch and execution of the testimonial video campaign, Hematology and Oncology Consultants of Pennsylvania received enough new patients to fund its new marketing program for the entire year. The average number of visits to the medical practice’s website per week increased by four times.